Data Privacy and Data Protection
During the moving process, the service provider received personal and confidential information regarding the transferee and his family members. When signing this SLA, you
- guarantee that any personal information to the assignee or his family is solely collected, used and disclosed for the purpose of performing relevant services.
- ensure to have current antivirus practices and appropriate protection in place.
- ensure to have significant access controls in place to safeguard against theft and access of information.
- only retain this information as long as needed to fulfill the stated purposes as required by law or local regulations. After this period, all personal and confidential information must be disposed or deleted.
- ensure protection of personal information against unauthorized access at all times.